As posted on TED (Techonology, Education and Design)” This poignant, funny follow-up to his fabled 2006 talk, Sir Ken Robinson makes the case for a radical shift from standardized schools to personalized learning — creating conditions where kids’ natural talents can flourish.
Quick Links for Team Managers
Most Popular Pages
- How Destination Imagination Helps Kids Thrive Socially and Emotionally August 31, 2020
- Social-Emotional Learning: Why It’s Vital for Students August 26, 2020
- 3 Tips for Your School Community: What We Learned by Going Virtual August 18, 2020
- Check Out Winning Solutions from Global Finals 2020 August 17, 2020
- DI Virtual 5K: Run the World With Us! August 14, 2020