There are many ways in which you can support the efforts of our organization. You can donate money, volunteer, or help to increase participation in our programs by spreading the word to parents, teachers, schools and other educational organizations.
Whether your support comes through corporate sponsorship, individual donations, or volunteerism, it will be a valuable investment in New Hampshire’s next generation of leaders and innovators, and will be very much needed and sincerely appreciated.
NHICC is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (EID 02-0394884), and your tax-deductible donation to NHICC will allow us to keep the cost of our life-enriching experiences within reach for more students.
It’s very easy to join the ranks of the generous donors who have made an impactful gift to NHICC. You can do this right now by making an online donation to the NH-DI Scholarship Fund, or to the Camp Gottalikachallenge Campership Fund. If you would prefer to send a check to us, please note on your check that it is a donation, and mail it to NHICC, PO Box 6186, Manchester NH 03108.
One easy way to support NHICC is to shop at the NH-DI Online Store. The proceeds from our online merchandise sales are used to support our programs and keep down the cost of DI team registration fees, while at the same time making DI-branded items available to participants at affordable prices.
If you are looking for general merchandise, you can also support NHICC by using this link to Amazon.com when you shop online. A portion of your purchase will automatically be donated to NHICC, and used to fund our local programs at no additional cost to you.
It would be impossible to run our programs without the help of hundreds of volunteers from all over New Hampshire, who donate their time to run our local tournaments, camps, and training events. We can’t thank our volunteers enough, and we are very grateful for their support!
Among our most important volunteers are our Team Managers, who work directly with the students on our teams as they work on solutions to their chosen Team Challenge. If you would like to learn more about managing a DI team, please visit our Team Manager Corner.
At every DI tournament, we must assemble a team of officials for each of the Team Challenges. These volunteers are called Appraisers. The job is a lot of fun, and it doesn’t require a huge time commitment on your part. You’ll just need to plan on one Saturday for training, and a second Saturday at one of our tournaments. For more information, please visit our Appraiser Center.
Are you interesting in assuming a larger role within our organization? We would also love to hear from anyone who might be interested in these volunteer positions:
- Tournament Co-Director: Do you like to plan big parties? If you enjoy organizing events and creating fun, you would love this! Help us to plan our celebrations of creativity!
- Merchandising: Are you forever looking through catalogs? Do you secretly buy kid’s toys for yourself? Do you have a gigantic T-shirt collection? Put your talents to work for us!
- Marketing: Why isn’t everyone doing DI? We know how great our DI and camp programs are, so help us get the word out!
- IT Committee: Do you have technical skills that you’d like to put to good use? Help us to maintain and improve our website, our online registration system, etc.
- Teacher/Trainer: Help make our workshops and training sessions even better! Apply your teaching skills and techniques to improve our training.
- Other: Do you have other talents and skills that you think we could use?
If you might be interested in volunteering for NHICC, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!