One of the questions that Team Managers often ask us is “Where can I get Instant Challenges?” That’s why we decided to create a page to help organize the articles that NH-DI has published on Instant Challenge. We’ve also included links to some of the many other Instant Challenge resources that are available online.
Instant Challenge Articles
Article series with advice on how to approach Instant Challenge:
- Mastering Instant Challenge (Part 1). The first article in this series explains how you can make Instant Challenge practice much more effective.
- Mastering Instant Challenge (Part 2). The second article in this series includes tips on how to teach your team to solve the most commonly encountered types of Instant Challenges.
Here are the most recently published Instant Challenges from NH-DI:
- Instant Challenge: Don’t Give Up The Ship (2/20/2012)
- Instant Challenge: Dominoes (Advanced) (1/17/2012)
- Instant Challenge: Dominoes (Entry Level) (1/17/2012)
- Instant Challenge: Creepy-Crawly Bridge (11/29/2011)
Additional Sources of Instant Challenges
- Destination Imagination’s Free Resources page has some Instant Challenge resources that you can download and print
- Creative Iowa: Instant Challenge Library
- Montana Destination Imagination: Instant Challenge Tips, Ideas, and Practice
- Ben from Virginia: Instant Challenge Goldmine
- NH-DI Icebreaker Page