Regional Director: Dan Whitney
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013 (snow date March 24)
Where: Monadnock Regional High School
- TOURNAMENT RESULTS
- OPENING CEREMONIES PHOTOS | CLOSING CEREMONIES PHOTOS
- Directions to Monadnock Regional High School
- Preliminary tournament schedule
- How to Watch a DI Challenge – Great for parents or Team Members watching other Challenges!
- Photos will be posted here when available
- Team portrait order form
- NH-DI Participation Certificate for creating personalized participation certificates for each team member
- NH-DI Regional Tournament Survival Guide (required reading for every Team Manager)
March 20: Latest update to the preliminary tournament schedule is now available. This is a printer-friendly version.
March 19: The schedule for the day will be:
Building Opens: 7:00 AM
Team Manager Check-In: 7:00 AM – 8:15 AM (GYM)
Banner Parade Line-Up: 8:15 AM Library Hallway
Banner Parade and Opening Ceremonies: 8:30 AM SHARP (GYM)
Structure Weigh In: 8:00 – 11:00 Room 808 (Behind Library)
Cake Walk: 12:00 – 3:00 (or until cakes run out). Room 600
Creativity Expo: 3:30 – 4:00 – Area: TBA
Festivities in the Gym Begin: Approximately 4:00
Closing Ceremonies Begin: Approximately 4:30
Awards Begin: Approximately 5:00
Please check the preliminary tournament schedule one more time, because there have been a few small changes.
The preliminary tournament schedule is now available. Please check your team’s times, and notify the tournament director immediately if there are any issues. Times may change, so please check again shortly before the tournament to see if there are any updates.
The tentative two-hour volunteer schedule has also been published online. Please pass this information along to your team’s two-hour volunteer, and thank them once again for doing this!