Destination Imagination Global Finals ends a year of over 200,000 students in over 30 countries competing in creativity, critical thinking, collaboration, and communication skills using specially created STEAM-based Challenges (Science, Tech, Engineering, The Arts and Math).
Teams advancing to Destination Imagination Global Finals – and their friends, family and schools back home – can follow the action in social media. Regardless of whether you are in Knoxville or home, it is important never to share your personal information on social channels.
Breaking news and updates are already being shared across Twitter and Facebook. Longer stories and thousands of photos will be posted in near real-time on the GlobalFinals.org web site, and NH news will be posted on NH-DI.org.
If posting to social media:
>Please use the hashtag #GlobalFinals15 so others can find the post.
> If posting New Hampshire content, help us find it by using #NH
> Feel free to share your photos on our New Hampshire Facebook page
> Other links include:
- Click to search Twitter for #GlobalFinals15
- Destination Imagination Twitter feed content (@IDODI)
- NH Destination Imagination Twitter feed content (@NH_DI)
- Destination Imagination Facebook Page
- NH Destination Imagination Facebook Page
- Destination Imagination Instagram page