NH Destination Imagination Tournaments
Our tournaments are fun, wild, and important! They provide a showcase for the creativity, problem solving skills, and teamwork that each Destination Imagination team has developed by working on their chosen Challenge.
In March, teams participate in regional tournaments around the state. Top-scoring teams advance to the State Tournament, which is held in late March or early April. From there, the highest scoring teams can advance to compete with hundreds of other teams from around the world at Destination Imagination Global Finals.
More information about our 2020 tournaments can be found on the tournament home pages:
- 2020 Northern Regional at Meredith
- 2020 Western Regional at Swanzey
- 2020 Southern Regional at Amherst
- 2020 NH State Tournament at Goffstown
- 2019-2020 Regional Assignments