This page contains important information for the New Hampshire teams that have advanced to Global Finals 2015. For general information about Team New Hampshire and Global Finals, visit our main Global Finals 2015 page.
TEAM NH PRESENTATIONS
To download a schedule listing the time and location of each Team NH performance, click here.
To download a copy of the PowerPoint presentation shown at Spoil Your Dinner, click here.
READ THIS FIRST
Please read this letter from Jill to all of the teams representing New Hampshire at Global Finals: On to Knoxville!
Wednesday, April 15: Deadline for T-shirt orders
Wednesday, April 15: Deadline for placing pin orders
Monday, April 13: Last date to book seats on the NH-DI Creativity Bus
Friday, April 24: Deadline for ordering flat rate prop transportation to Global Finals on the NH Prop Truck
Friday, May 8: Spoil Your Dinner at Nashua High School North
Friday, May 8: Last day to drop off props to be shipped on the NH Prop Truck
Friday, May 8: Last day to turn in NH Fisher Cats money and reservations [details].
Share Your Photos from Global Finals with NH-DI
If you want to share your photos so we can use them on our Facebook page or our online photo album, we would love to see them. You can easily upload them (drop and drag or select them) at: http://bit.ly/NH-DI15 . Please only add photos take at/on the way to and from Global Finals! Thank you!
Using Social Media? It Helps.
You can listen or participate in social media. Tips and storm info is often shared on Twitter.
For full details, http://bit.ly/NH-DI-social15 .
Instant Challenge Message for Teams
As at NH-DI Regional and State Competitions, Teams and Team Managers may not bring any devices, including but not limited to cameras, cell phones, iPads and tablets, computers, or timing devices, including wrist watches, into the Instant Challenge building. The team can ask the Appraisers for the time remaining at any point during the Instant Challenge. If such devices are brought to the Instant Challenge building site, teams should leave them with a person accompanying the team prior to entering the Instant Challenge building. Teams will also have the option of checking these items at the Information Booth located near Instant Challenge registration. (Source: link).
Getting to Global Finals: The Creativity Bus
One of the first things that most teams need to decide is how they’re going to get to Global Finals. One of the best options is NH-DI’s Creativity Bus.
The bus will leave on Monday at 6:00 PM (teams should plan to arrive by 5:30 PM), and will arrive in Knoxville at about 1:00 PM on Tuesday. It’s much less expensive than flying!
If you’d like to reserve seats on our bus, you’ll want to download the reservation form and sent it in right away. Space is limited, and we think that this will be a very popular way for NH and Massachusetts teams to get to Knoxville.
We have FREE Team NH T-shirts for you and your team, and you can also order additional T-shirts for your parents and supporters.
- Free Team NH T-shirts. NH-DI will provide free T-shirts for two Team Managers and every member of your team. Use the Team T-Shirt Worksheet to tally up your team order, and then enter it using our Team T-Shirt Order Form.
- Supporter T-Shirts. Parents and supporters traveling to Knoxville will also want a NH T-shirt! First, give a copy of the Family T-Shirt Worksheet to each family. Collect all of your supporter T-shirt orders, and then use our Supporter T-Shirt Tally Worksheet to combine the orders from each family. Please email supporter shirt orders to Jill Schoonmaker.
All T-shirt orders must be placed by Wednesday, April 15.
Pins, Pins, Pins!
Your team will need LOT of pins! Pin trading is an important part of any Global trip, and you won’t want your team members to feel left out (search the Internet for “global pins” and you’ll see what we mean). Every year, some of our teams run out almost immediately, but by that time the most popular pins could be sold out.
We have two Pin Worksheets that you’ll want to use to figure out your pin order:
- Send each team member the link to the Individual Pin Worksheet, or give them a printed copy.
- Next, use the Group Pin Worksheet to combine all your individual orders.
When you are ready to place your order, please enter it online using our NH Pin Order Form. Pin orders must be placed by Wednesday, April 15.
For more information on pin trading at Global Finals, visit Destination Imagination’s Pin Trading page.
NH-DI Prop Truck
Our prop truck is by far the easiest way to transport your team’s props to Global Finals! It’s only $300, unless your team has an unusually large volume of props. To reserve a space, download and complete our Prop Truck Reservation Form and send it to Jill.
Spoil Your Dinner
All Globals-bound teams are invited to our annual Spoil Your Dinner party at 5:45 PM on Friday, May 8 at Nashua High School North. This is your opportunity to find out everything you’ll need to know about life at Global Finals. We’ll have lots of ice cream, along with valuable information sessions for team members, parents, and Team Managers. Learn what it’s like from experienced team members and Team Managers who have been to Globals!
Advancing to Global Finals is big news! By the time you return home from the State Tournament, it’s possible that we will have already received requests for information from media representatives who saw your team listed on our tournament results page. This is why we would like you to complete our Press Information Form right away. Please don’t put this off!
- Press information form that NH Team Managers should complete right away, because we may receive requests from the press for information about your team.
NH Fisher Cat Fundraiser /
On-field Recognition of Team NH
- Click here for details on the NH Fisher Cats Fundraiser and the on-field recognition scheduled for June 6th!
- After Spoil Your Dinner on May 8th, tickets can be ordered directly here: http://bit.ly/NH-DI-Fishercats15 .
Important: Please use PROMO CODE NHDI
Other Useful Links
- Main NH-DI Global Finals 2015 page
- Team New Hampshire page with information about all of our teams
- Official DI Global Finals home page