When: Saturday, November 22, 2014. Check-in opens at 8:00 AM. Sessions will begin at 8:30 AM, and should end by about 4:00 PM.
Where: Merrimack Valley Middle School, Concord, NH
Cost: $35.00 per attendee ($45 after 11/15)
Lunch: Bring a bag lunch or purchase pizza by the slice
This training event is designed for veteran Team Managers, Newbies, and Rising Stars!
You will have the opportunity to choose from a fine array of well-seasoned and superbly prepared sessions.
To ensure sufficient hand-outs for all, register by Nov. 15th for this workshop!
Note: After 11/15, the registration fee will increase to $45.00
Resource books and Instant Challenge materials will be available for purchase at this training. You will want these books! Bring money, PO’s, or your favorite credit card! Other NH-DI necessities will also be on hand for purchase.
We are planning to have a full menu of sessions ready for you, which will include:
- Helping your team get to WOW!
- Working on technical Challenges
- Teaching theatrical skills
- Using IC to help your team learn how to work together
- Answers to everything that you wanted to know about your team’s Challenge
If you are a new Team Manager and weren’t able to make it to our Newbie Workshop, we will have a repeat session of this workshop for you! Newbies should bring a copy of the Rules of the Road with them.
How to Register
You must register in advance. To sign up, go to https://www.nh-di.org/online, log into your existing account or create a new account, and then click on the Events tab. You will see links to the various Events on the left hand side of the page (if not, it’s because there are no events for which registration is currently open). Click on the link for the Team Manager Cafe, and a page will appear with instructions on how to register for this event.
If you are unable to use the online registration system, you can also register by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information for each attendee:
- Name, phone number, and email (if available)
- School or organization
- Event that they would like to attend (for this event, you’ll want to specify the Team Manager Cafe)
- The Team Challenge that their team has selected (if known), and the competition level of their team (elementary, middle, secondary, Rising Stars)
- Are they are a new Team Manager? If so, have they already been to the Newbie Workshop that was held in October?
Registrations received by November 15 are $35 per attendee. After that date, it will be $45. Confirmations and directions will be sent to you via email.
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org!