NH-DI has created a new program to support Destination Imagination teams from New Hampshire public schools that qualify for Title I schoolwide assistance because children from low-income families make up at least 40 percent of enrollment.
Eligible schools may apply to NH-DI for a grant that will cover the entire cost of a DI team. This includes a stipend for the Team Manager payable upon successful completion of the DI season.
Here are the details:
- Requests must be approved by NH-DI and will be considered in the order in which the completed application forms are received.
- Upon receipt of the completed form and approval by NH-DI, NH-DI will purchase a team number and team manager background check from Destination Imagination, which will be needed to register the team.
- Once the DI background check has been completed and the team has been successfully registered, NH-DI will make a payment of $250 for materials and supplies to the Team Manager.
- New Team Managers are required to complete both Destination Imagination Team Manager Training and NH-DI New Team Manager Training.
- All Team Managers should be available for periodic team progress checks throughout the DI season.
- The team is expected to present their challenge solution at an NH-DI Tournament.
- A Team Manager stipend of $1,500 will be sent to the school district on March 31, 2023.
To apply for a grant, please complete this application form.