Although it sounds like a cruel joke, it’s just New England. We are aware of the likelihood of snow for Saturday.

Please check here, our State Finals Tournament Page or our Facebook page for updates around the impending storm’s affect on the tournament.

If you have questions, you can reach the tournament directors on the tournament page.

  1. We will decide if there is a postponement by Friday at noon. The event will most likely be postponed to Sunday.
  2. If the storm shifts and only a delay is needed, we will make that call by Friday at 6 PM.

    Again, check any of the above sites for updates.