This year, there are over 200,000 students in 30 countries that participate in Destination Imagination. Over the last few weeks, over 3,000 New Hampshire students competed, showing their solutions to learning-based Challenges at New Hampshire Destination Imagination competitions. This Saturday, 103 teams from around the state will compete within the age group and Challenge to represent New Hampshire at Destination Imagination Global Finals in May to meet with teams from around the US and the World.
Parents, team members, friends and media:
- The team solution may look like a performance, but it is a well crafted solution. Click here for a guide on How To Watch A Destination Imagination Challenge in competition.
- For those sharing photos on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, please use the hashtags #IDODI and #NHDI
- Prior to closing ceremony, Fungo from the New Hampshire Fisher Cats will join us!
- Please make sure you’ve read the Tournament Survival Guide
- Photographer forms are available on the Tournament page
- Tournament Page (Schedule, Photos and Results will be posted from this page)