Destination ImagiNation does something very few programs can: Give participants life skills AND lots of fun at the same time!
- Team and Instant Challenges directly incorporate national learning standards.
- is the world’s largest creative problem-solving program with over:
- 100,000 students in
- 48 states and
- over 30 countries participating in
- Team Challenges that incorporate core school subjects with a focus that is technical, scientific, fine arts, improvisational, structural or social-learning. Teams choose one of six Challenges that seem interesting to the team.
- They also learn and practice “think on their feet” skills for the Instant Challenge portion of the competition.
- Team Members must solve their challenges without adult (or any other) interference.
- Adds the 5C’s to the 3R’s:
- Team members build critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, communication skills with confidence – while having fun pushing their (growing) creative limits!
THIS DIRECTLY ANSWERS what companies are looking for most in the CEOs and tomorrow’s workforce!
New Hampshire Destination ImagiNation (NH-DI) is run by NHICC (that’s us!) – New Hampshire’s Incredible Creativity Connection. The Granite State based 501(c)3 non-profit is now in our 31st year of running creative problem solving programs in New Hampshire!