Note: There are two steps in registering a team. First is registering with Destination Imagination international headquarters. The second step is registering with New Hampshire Destination Imagination. Both are explained below:
If you want a VERY DETAILED, step by step document on registering your teams, click here.
Register with the International Organization
You will need to purchase a Team Pack from Destination Imagination headquarters. There are three ways to purchase your official DI Team Packs:
- Register with DI Online — the easiest and fastest method by far!
- Go to http://destinationimagination.org
- Click on “Get Involved” and then “Start a Team” for instructions on how to order the program materials online. If you run into problems or have questions, click on “contact us” at the very bottom of the page, or email askDI@dihq.org.
- When you are asked to enter the name of your school or organization, please check it carefully! This is how your teams will be identified in our team registration database, on tournament schedules, etc.
- Call DI HQ at 1-888-321-1503 and speak to a DI Rep (Tip: have your credit card handy!)
- Download a Team Pack Application. Return your paper form by mail or fax to DIHQ.
Next, you will also need to register your team for the NH-DI Regional Tournament…
Register for the NH-DI Regional Tournament
Register teams before December 18, 2012 by completing all required information ($125 for Elementary, Middle and Secondary level teams; $100 for RisingStars!). Fees increase by $25 after December 18.
- Go to www.nh-di.org/online
- Login and choose “teams” from the top tabs.
- Then choose “register my teams” from the left menu.
Your school or organization’s DI coordinator must:
1. Associate a Team Manager (TM) with each of your team numbers.
2. Complete contact information for your Team Managers.
The information below must also be entered by the coordinator or by the Team Manager associated with each Team Pack number. A team is officially registered when ALL this information is complete:
- Names as well as birth dates or grade level for all Team Members.
- The Team Challenge chosen by this team.
- Special considerations (such as disability or scheduling conflict).
- Name and email address of Team’s Appraiser.*
- Name, email, and cell phone number (important on the day of the meet!) of the team’s two-hour volunteer.
- Indicate a responsible person for payment (it will be linked to this person’s account).
- Set Charges once all of the information is complete.
The Responsible Person must:
- Go to Personal-Info and make payment in one of three ways (please enter regional registration under the memo field)
- Credit Card: enter all information
- Check: enter number and amount online and mail check
- Purchase Order: enter number and amount, and fax or mail Purchase Order
And remember…we are here to support you!
If you have any difficulty with the registration process,
you can consult the online help once you login, or give us
a call on the hotline at 868-2140!