The AA MLB team of the Toronto Blue Jays, the Manchester-based NH Fisher Cats are once again welcoming Team New Hampshire to Northeast Delta Dental Stadium on Saturday night, June 6th to be recognized at a pre-game ceremony.
Instructions document (If it’s not answered below)
The Ceremony Part
More info will be shared shortly, but you need to know:
- Team members and family members must have a ticket to the game and be at the stadium around 5 PM.
- More details will be emailed to team managers as we get closer.
- Team NH members and Team Managers will walk around the circumference of the field (the warning track) while the stadium announcer explains what your teams have accomplished in representing the state!
How the Fundraiser Works
- The Funding/Selling Part:
- Team members sell tickets for $10 or more. Cash or checks payable to the NH Fisher Cats are acceptable.
- Team members turn in $6 for every ticket sold to their Team Managers (or designated lead) and keep the rest.
- The Team Manager Part:
- Collect ticket orders from team members and fill out a single form [click to download form] and a check(s) payable to NH Fisher Cats. Please do not use credit card or cash.
- Send it to Wayne at the address on this form [click to download form, same as above].
- Include your email address for notification it has arrived.
- Wayne will deliver it to the Fisher Cats.
- TICKET REQUESTS AND CHECKS MUST BE IN AT SPOIL YOUR DINNER on Friday May 8th, at the latest.
After that time, others will be able to purchase tickets online, but money raised will not go to benefit teams.
- The Getting the Tickets Part
- The NH Fisher Cats will mail you the tickets directly.
- Still have questions?
- Please e-mail email@example.com.