Thank you for volunteering with New Hampshire's Innovation and Creativity Connection (NHICC), the 501(c)(3) not-for-profit
organization that operates New Hampshire Destination Imagination ® (NH-DI).
We are excited that you have offered to donate your time to help our students learn creativity, teamwork, and
We want to ensure that our teams of young people have a positive experience.
We expect our volunteers to represent our organization in a positive manner, and to act with integrity when they
interact with teams, parents, team managers, coordinators, appraisers, board members, and other volunteers.
By clicking on the I Accept
button below, you agree to abide by this Code of Conduct while you are acting
as a volunteer for NHICC:
- I will embrace the spirit of creativity, teamwork and problem solving as the core principles of NHICC.
- I will uphold the honesty, impartiality, and reputation of NHICC to prevent any disparagement or defamation to
the organization or individuals.
- I know the core principles on which NHICC does business are mutual respect, fair dealing and open communication.
This is the foundation for all of our transactions and interactions.
- I will conduct myself in a professional and sportsmanlike manner during all NHICC events, refraining from the
use of obscene or vulgar language, and will speak to all participants in a respectful manner.
- I will refrain from interacting with any Destination Imagination team's Challenge by providing assistance,
knowledge or other action that would be deemed as Interference.
- I will adhere to all appraisal, scoring and award procedures as outlined in official documentation and training.
- I will adhere to all safety and security rules, set forth by the NHICC Board of Directors, and the
Destination Imagination Program Materials, for all Tournaments and events.
- I will not use my position to seek personal gain or influence through the inappropriate use of
information or abuse of my position.
- I will not engage in any activity that might create a conflict of interest for NHICC or for me individually.
- I will set a good example for our young people by insisting on strict compliance with all of the policies
and rules established by NHICC, by Destination Imagination, and by my local school or sponsoring organization.
- I will not tolerate unsafe, unethical, or illegal conduct by participants or volunteers, and will
promptly report any such conduct to NHICC officials.