Appraisers are the volunteers who are trained to evaluate the solutions that Destination Imagination teams bring to tournament. The first of the 210+ volunteers were trained at Pennichuck Middle School in Nashua on Saturday. The next training is next Saturday at Merrimack Valley Middle School in Penacook, just north of Concord. Learn more here.
Most Popular Pages
- How Destination Imagination Helps Kids Thrive Socially and Emotionally August 31, 2020
- Social-Emotional Learning: Why It’s Vital for Students August 26, 2020
- 3 Tips for Your School Community: What We Learned by Going Virtual August 18, 2020
- Check Out Winning Solutions from Global Finals 2020 August 17, 2020
- DI Virtual 5K: Run the World With Us! August 14, 2020