Important Weather Update
8:15 PM, January 15
We have decided to delay the morning session by 60 minutes. The afternoon session will take place as planned. Because teams will be coming from all over the state, we realize that driving conditions will vary quite a bit. We urge everyone to use their own discretion in deciding whether or not local driving conditions will allow them to make the trip. We would not want anyone to come if they don’t feel that it would be safe, and we will offer a refund to any team that decides not to attend. Teams that are scheduled for the morning session are welcome to attend the afternoon session instead.
Skills and Improv Workshop for NH Destination Imagination Teams!
- Learn all about performance and task-based Instant Challenges from NH’s best IC Challenge Masters.
- Improv-e your Creative Skills with an Improv workshop led by experienced DI Improv-ers.
- Attend a Mini-Workshop (hint: think newspaper).
- Team Managers: Don’t miss a SPECIAL session with your Affiliate Challenge Master on understanding your team’s Challenge.
- PLUS for Rising Stars! teams: Instant Challenges and other FUN stuff during the morning/AM session ONLY. There will be a snack break between activities, so bring snacks!
- Saturday, January 16, 2016 (there is NO snow date for this event!)
- Pick EITHER the morning or afternoon session
- Morning session check-in begins at 8:15, afternoon check-in is at 12:45
- Morning workshops begin promptly at 9:00 AM and end at 12:00 PM
- Afternoon workshops begin promptly at 1:30 PM and end at 4:30 PM
- Southern New Hampshire University, 2500 North River Road, Manchester NH
- Team check-in will be in the Academic Building (location is shown on the campus map)
- Parking will be in Lot 26 behind the Dining Hall and Learning Center (you’ll need to display a parking pass on your dashboard)
- Teams MUST come with 2 adults (one TM may wish to attend a special workshop)
- Cost: $6.00 per team member (after 1/11/16, it will be $8.00)
- No charge for Team Managers or chaperones
- Wear appropriate clothes to sit on the floor!
- You may bring “light” snacks for your team
- Visit the NH-DI Concessions area for books, Instant Challenge kits, games, DI T-shirts, and other items.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com, or call the NH-DI Hotline (868-2140 or 877-DI-222-DI).
- Teams must preregister online. Space is limited!
- Pay online, or send check or PO to NH-DI, PO Box 1357, Amherst, NH 03031.
- Confirmations will be emailed with additional information and directions.
- Register by Monday, January 11, 2016 to avoid having to pay a late fee.
Step 1: Go to http://www.nh-di.org/online.
Step 2: Create a new account or log into your existing account.
Step 3: Select “register for event” under the Teams menu.
Step 4: Click either the morning Instant Combustion session, or the afternoon Instant Combustion session.
Step 5: Click on Team Member Registration, and enter the required information. Don’t forget to select the number of kids who will be attending!