On this page, we’ve collected copies of the forms that you’ll need for your team’s paperwork.
All of these forms are editable PDF files. You can download and open each file, ask your team to enter the required information, and print all of the copies that they will need. For Elementary Level teams, the Team Manager may fill out the forms by typing in the words that are dictated by the team. Older teams must fill out the forms themselves!
If you are using Adobe Reader (which is the software installed on most computers), you may find that you aren’t able to save the information that you have typed into a form. If this happens, you might want to upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader, which should allow you to do this. It would probably be a good idea to test this on your computer before you meet with your team, so you’ll know whether they’ll be able to save everything they’ve typed.
- NH-DI Team Roster and Preview Form: Your team will need to bring 1 copy of this single-page form.
All Competitive Team Challenges
- Declaration of Independence: Your team will need 2 copies of this form. One copy is for their Team Challenge, and the other is to take to Instant Challenge.
- Expense Report: All competitive teams will need 1 copy of this form, unless they have chosen the Improvisational Challenge. Any receipts that you bring do not need to be attached to the form.
Tournament Data Forms
Each of the Challenges includes a Tournament Data Form:
- Challenge A (Pace of Change): Interactive Tournament Data Form
- Challenge B (In Plain Sight): Interactive Tournament Data Form
- Challenge C (Get a Clue): Interactive Tournament Data Form
- Challenge D (Close Encounters): Interactive Tournament Data Form
- Challenge E (Musical Mashup): Interactive Tournament Data Form
- Project Outreach (The Meme Event): Interactive Tournament Data Form
- Rising Stars! (Change in Direction): Interactive Starry Showcase Form