March 6, 2015
The volunteer assignments are now available. To everyone who has offered to help, a big thank you! Please come to the Info Table a few minutes before the starting time for your assignment to check in.
March 2, 2015
Some of the performance sites have changed. The latest room assignments are shown on:
- The revised tournament map. We’re planning to save trees by limiting the number of maps that we print, so you might want to print your own copy before the tournament.
- Interactive tournament schedule that is designed to be read online. This version of the schedule allows you to filter and sort the list of teams in various ways.
- Printer-friendly schedule similar to the one that we’ll hand out at the tournament.
Remember, this schedule is still preliminary and likely to change. The only final schedule will be the one published on the day of the tournament!
March 1, 2015
Note to Team Managers and Coordinators:
The tournament is almost upon us! Trust me — the kids will pull it together! Just a few points for right now:
- Please make sure you have thoroughly read the Regional Tournament Survival Guide!
- Please make use of our Performance Information Form. We have a couple of challenges performing at two separate sites. Use the form to help get your supporters to the right site.
- Please car pool as much as you can. With all the snow this year, North has lost about 20% of its parking!
- Make sure you have multiple sets of your paper work and have an extra set in your car.
- There is a new rule this year that NO TECH is allowed past the IC Check-in. Please leave all tech: cell phones, WATCHES, tablets, etc with a trusted agent. We will be collecting them at check-in, but check-in and departure will be faster if you leave them with someone.
- We are accepting contributions for North’s Titan Pantry. They accept non-perishables (no glass), toiletries, laundry supplies and personal hygiene products. Let’s make their pantry overflow!
- Drop off your Raffle items at the Information Table.
- Drop off your cakes and dessert items in the staff cafe at the back of the main Cafe.
- Please keep ALL FOOD in the Cafe. Clear water only outside of the Cafe.
- The volunteer schedule will go up as soon as possible.
NH communities assigned to this tournament: