Here are a few things New Hampshire Destination Imagination teams should know and do before heading to Destination Imagination Global Finals #GF17:
- Bring comfortable shoes and suntan lotion. The more direct rays of the sun in Knoxville is something you can feel.
- Check the events on the GlobalFinals.org web site.
- Use #GF17 and #TeamNH hashtags on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Follow Destination Imagination and the NH-DI Facebook Pages, @IDODI on Twitter, and @BoxAndBall on Instagram. Never share your location or talk to strangers on social media. Click here for more details!
- Download the Global Finals app. This is your best schedule, maps and more.
- Don’t go through your pins too quickly.
- Team Managers (and curious team members) can check the Challenge Site details on GlobalFinals.org for important notes.
- Share your photos either on our NH-DI Facebook page, or directly with NH-DI at bit.ly (all lowercase).
- Team Managers: Complete our Media Information Form, so we can respond to requests for information about your team from media representatives.
- Have an amazing time! If something doesn’t go the way you expect, treat it like a DI Challenge and have fun!
- BONUS ITEM: Check out the list on Global Finals site – and remember that sunscreen!